The short answer? No.
Dataro provides propensity scores for all eligible donors for each propensity you purchase. We don't make assumptions about who will be or won't be included in your campaigns.
This means that some donors will have a propensity score even though you won't ever include them in a particular campaign. For example, Dataro will provide an RG Upgrade score for all active RGs, even if they have a 'Do Not Call' flag. It's up to you to apply your exclusions, as you normally would.
For each campaign type, these are the donors that will receive propensity scores:
- RG Churn: All Active Regular Givers
- RG Upgrade: All Active Regular Givers
- RG Reactivations: Non-active Regular Givers, who have not given a gift for more than 3 months
- RG Conversion: All donors who have given at least 1 financial gift
- DM Appeal/ DM Appeal >$500: All donors who have given at least 1 financial gift
- DM Reactivation: All previous donors who have given no gifts in the past 24 months
- DM conversion: All supporters in your database who have never given a financial gift