In order to successfully complete Dataro onboarding, we require your FTP details to retrieve selected files created by your system. Follow these steps to find your FTP details.
If you have access to Database View from inside NXT (Azure hosting)
- Navigate to Database Options inside NXT
- Extract Username, Password and Server information
- Paste these details into the Dataro onboarding process.
- Do not fill in Site ID (leave empty)
Once you have completed this step you can move on to the next step of onboarding, adding your FTP Queries
If you DO NOT have access to Database View from inside NXT (Azure hosting)
In this case you can add the following information to the Dataro FTP Setup Page
- Fill in the require information below
- Username: Your Citrix login username
- Password: Your Citrix login password
- Server: files4.blackbaudhosting.com
- Site ID: Your Raiser's Edge Site ID