As your mid-value and major giving programs grow and change, you may need to update the thresholds for your Dataro subscription.
These settings are used to control how Mid and Major are defined throughout the Dataro App. Please set your threshold as is appropriate for your programs.
- Click on 'Settings' in the Dataro app
- Select 'Mid & Major donor Thresholds'
- Choose between ($/£/€) 500 or ($/£/€)1,000 as the minimum threshold for Mid-value
- Choose between ($/£/€) 5,000 or ($/£/€) 10,000 as the maximum threshold for Mid-value
- Choose between ($/£/€) 5,000 or ($/£/€) 10,000 as the minimum threshold for Major
- Use the tickbox to choose whether your Mid-value definition includes recurring giving donations
Once saved, your updates to the following reports will be overnight. We update your Dataro Predictions on weekly basis and the next update will take into account the changes you have made. You can also learn more about the update under Scheduled Processes in the app.