Dataro is founded by a passionate team with PhD level expertise in machine learning, we’re proud to create software that is used by not-for-profits big and small to fund world-changing causes.
Dataro Predict is the leading propensity modelling software for not-for-profits, bringing world-shaping technology to causes that deserve it most. We use powerful machine learning technology to generate predictions about how your donors are likely to behave.
From small DM appeals right through to major giving campaigns, Dataro’s AI-powered propensity scoring allows you to identify the best donors with greater precision. Our machine learning draws on hundreds of factors to discover unseen insights in your data.
We offer a number of modules to suit different fundraising programs.
- Mail Appeals module
- Appeals cash gift - to increase cash giving for campaign
- Appeals 24M lapsed donors - to reactivate more lapsed cash supporters
- Appeals over $500 - to increase cash giving over $500
- Recurring/Regular Giving module
- Upgrades - to increase upgrade conversions
- Reactivations- to reactivate more lapsed supporters
- Regular Giving Churn - to improve regular giving retention
- Convert to Recurring/Regular Giving module - to increase conversions from single gifts to regular or recurring giving
- Mid-level Giving module - to increase mid-level giving of over $500 or over $1000
- Stewardship module
- Major gifts - to increase major gifts conversion
- Gifts in Wills - to increase Gifts in Will confirmations
You can find case studies on how other organisations have used Dataro Predict here.
Fundraising Intelligence is a dashboarding tool that combines powerful BI dashboards, visualisations and reports with live industry benchmarking across over 120 not-for-profits worldwide.
Fundraising Intelligence will help you monitor, measure and grow your fundraising programs.